“What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” – Plutarch
- Serving adults (18+).
- Individual and Family sessions.
- In-person and online therapy options available for residents of Colorado; Georgia, Florida, Arizona and New Mexico residents served via online therapy only.
- Online counseling can include: video conferencing and phone sessions.
- Walk +Talk Therapy available, offering therapy that incorporates both mind + body.
- Light Therapy option for in-person sessions when clinically indicated.
- Therapy Dog (in-training for certification) access. Hazel is present as an added source of comfort for in-person sessions. Hazel has graduated from Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Level Obedience courses, and Therapy Dog course.
Clinical Specialty: Depression/ Anxiety/ Bipolar Disorders, Schizophrenia/ Schizoaffective Disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder, Family Relationships, as well as general life transitions and struggles.
AcuDetox is a specialized auricular protocol performed by placing 5 thin, sterile, single-use needles in each ear. The needles are generally left in place for 35-45 minutes, or as determined by the Auricular Detoxification Specialist (ADS). Treatment is offered frequently. The benefits of this procedure include: possible general feeling of well-being, possible improved sleep, sense of relaxation, decreased cravings for addictive substances, and possible improved pain management. With repeated sessions, these benefits may be enhanced. As an alternative to needling or for in-between needling sessions, the ear acupoints can be activated through weekly application of vaccaria seeds or magnetic beads. Both methods are safe, natural, and inexpensive.
Supervision provided to LPC-candidates in the Colorado Springs, CO area.
Self-Pay, Employee Assistance Program (Profile EAP, Modern Health) and Open Path Collective accepted.
AcuDetox (needles) – $25/treatment; AcuDetox (beads or seeds) – $10/treatment.
Individual/ Family Therapy – $125/hour
Supervision – $75/hour